Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Best Carpet Cleaning Products To Remove Pet Stains

I love my puppy but sometimes he can be downright frustrating.  He is not quite potty trained and sometimes he uses the carpet in the living room as his personal toilet.  Pet stains and odor can be difficult to remove so I set out on a journey to find the best carpet cleaning for pet stains.  I decided to use a wet vacuum to remove all traces of heavy stains in carpeting (get one from a local hardware store). This machine works much like a vacuum cleaner and is efficient and economical. Extracting/wet vac machines do the best job of forcing clean water through your carpet and then forcing the dirty water back out. When you use these machines or cleaners, carefully follow the instructions. Don't use any chemicals with these machines; they work much better with plain water. 

I have used the product below and it has worked extremely well for me.  One additional thing that I like about it is that it is made 100% in the U.S.A.



If you have rented the wet vac and still have issues it is time to recruit the help of a professional such as the ones I have listed below:

area rug cleaning in Gainesville FL
Hollywood rug cleaning
Escondido area rug cleaning


No comments:

Post a Comment